QualityQuality is the most significant paradigm of this century
- Quality plays a primordial role within IDS-Legal as we take a qualified, systematic approach to process management to satisfy customers' expectations
- We believe that it is not enough to determine the requirements and set up the internal process to meet those requirements. In order to ensure long-term ability to meet Client requirements, the processes must be controlled. Our commitment to this is evident from our dual certifications - ISO 27001:2013 & 9001:2015
- Our ISO certified processes ensure that we achieve all the parameters of service quality, namely:
- Time & timeliness
- Accessibility & convenience
- Each of our service has defined and measurable Quality Objectives to ensure that our processes are defensible, reliable and repeatable
- Process Adherence is the key and we have devised stringent ways to ensure Client satisfaction by inculcating checks at appropriate steps. We believe in and have adopted Six Sigma philosophy to drive customer satisfaction and bottom-line results by reducing variation and waste
Quality StandardsTo meet the agreed requirements of the customer in time and consistently, by constantly investing in employee development and process improvement, leading to continual quality improvement ".
- To be a market leader by enhancing customer satisfaction
- Improve the competence of employees by continuous training in their areas of work
- Involve front line people to improve process of cross-training, development and gap analysis
- Demonstrate commitment and compliance to the Quality Management System
- Adopt new processes with least wastages in all the services being offered to Customers
- Reduce wastages across the company by reducing cost of poor quality (COPQ) by 30% every year
- Study variance of processes of each of our groups by using tools like Statistical Quality Control (SQC) Error
- Conduct Management and Operational Analysis etc. and reduce the gap in variance
Quality CertificationsTo meet the agreed requirements of the customer in time and consistently, by constantly investing in employee development and process improvement, leading to continual quality improvement ".
The ISO 9001:2015 standard provides a framework for taking a systematic approach to process management so products consistently satisfy customers' expectations.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 formally specifies a management system that is intended to bring information security under explicit management control.
HIPAA establishes standards for EDI, security, and confidentiality of all healthcare-related data.